Happy Face – Graduation Pole
Contract and purchase policies.
Balloon ArtFX LLC terms and conditions:
- Our arrangements must be ordered at least 7 days in advance, if you want from one day to another you must confirm availability. Call (813) 944-9290.
- The client must provide all corresponding information for the preparation of their decoration or Bouquet colors, design, personalized balloons, age, name and motive (birthday, love, baptism, communion, etc...)
- We will upload photos of the client and its decoration or Bouquet to our social networks or website, if you do not agree with the publication of these images, please notify us. We promise not to publish the client however we reserve the right to publish our work in the photo.
- In case of postponing the delivery, availability will be checked to schedule a new date.
- In the event of cancellation, client agrees to give artist at least 72 hours advance notice of cancellation.
- Cancellation of less than 3 days (72 hours) notice will result in client paying for the entire job.
- Cancellation of 3 to 5 days prior to the event only 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- We do not have a fixed delivery time. You should only choose if you want the morning shift from 8.00am to 12.00pm or late night from 1.00pm to 8.00pm. We cannot indicate an estimated delivery time, it would be during the corresponding time you have chosen (If you want to indicate relevant information regarding the delivery, please notify us in order to reach an agreement) for example you are at work until 7.00pm, if the schedule is available the delivery will be made..
- For shipments you must indicate the exact address with zip code, house or apartment number, name of the urbanization, if it is possible to attach the location with all the data mentioned above. If you send a wrong address you will have an additional charge for delivery.
In house Pickup:
If you choose to pick up the Balloon Decoration in our facilities, you must take into account the following:
- Provide the full name and contact telephone number of the person who will collect the arrangement on the day and in the established time range.
- We also recommend that you pick up in a BIG car. Our products can be large in volume and delicate. You must have a suitable large, unoccupied vehicle with the back seats down, so that the arrangement can be transported without damage, preventing balloons from popping or becoming apart. Pick up by SUV, Minivan, Hatchback or Touring is recommended. Balloon ArtFX is not responsible for damage during its transfer.
- Helium gas is not flammable, it should be taken into account that when the helium balloons are placed in front of the air conditioner, the gas particles are compressed and the balloons automatically deflated, this is a natural process. Avoid placing in front of or under the air conditioner.
- When the balloons are placed directly in the sun, the latex or metallic material expands and it pops.
- Do not leave any balloon decorations in the car because the heat/steam causes them to deflate or pop.
- The latex balloons with helium have a duration of approximately 8 hours. With proper care, in a shaded, aired conditioned room, and with no direct sunlight the arrangement can last 24 to 48hrs or more. Microfoil balloons can last 7 to 15 days or more, depending on weather conditions and treatment. All arrangements are made with the very best balloon brands used by professionals.
- Balloons are a natural material and are 100% biodegradable. Although artist uses only the finest quality balloons, some balloons may occasionally deflate sooner than expected. By their nature, balloons are susceptible to the effects of weather elements such as, but not limited to, rain, sun, changes in temperature of more than 10 degrees, and wind.
- The client understands that any balloon structures that are displayed outdoors are not guaranteed to last for any specific time period and that the artist is not responsible for the balloon structures lasting for any period of time.
Balloon Safety & Precautions
- LATEX AND MICROFOIL BALLOONS POSE NO THREAT TO HUMANS, WILDLIFE OR THE ENVIRONMENT IF HANDLED RESPONSIBLY.
- LATEX BALLOONS USED IN DECOR ARE 100% BIODEGRADABLE. HELIUM, IF INHALED, CAN BE LIFE THREATENING. THE ARTIST IS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN THE EVENT THE CLIENT OR ATTENDEES AT THE EVENT INHALE HELIUM.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF SEVEN SHOULD HAVE CONSTANT ADULT SUPERVISION WHILE PLAYING WITH BALLOONS. BROKEN OR UNINFLATED BALLOONS CAN CAUSE HARM TO YOUNG CHILDREN & PETS AND SHOULD BE DISPOSED OF IMMEDIATELY.
- THE ARTIST IS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN THE EVENT THE CLIENT OR ATTENDEES AT THE EVENT SWALLOW BALLOONS.
- MICROFOIL BALLOONS CAN BE TRANSMITTERS OF ELECTRICITY. PLEASE AVOID RELEASING THEM OR BRINGING THEM CLOSE TO POWER LINES.
- YOU MUST INDICATE IF THE PERSON TO BE SURPRISED IS ALLERGIC TO LATEX, TO AVOID THE MATERIAL IN THE DECORATION.
We are not responsible for any damage or loss that may have resulted from failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this contract
Thank you very much for choosing us, if you agree with our terms and conditions please proceed with the purchase.